The topics to be covered will be:
- Overcoming Hiring and Firing Obstacles
- Wage and Hour Law: Advanced Issues and Answers
- Tackling Executive Employment Arrangements and Compensation Issues With Finesse
- Handbook Policies in the Digital Age: Telecommuting Policies, BYOD Policies, Employee Communications, etc.
- The FMLA, ADA, and Workers' Comp: Advanced Issues and Answers
- Overcoming Difficulties With Discrimination and Harassment Claims
- Getting Past Workplace Investigation Roadblocks
- Ethical Issues in Human Resource Law
Ray Hogge will present the segments “Wage and Hour Law: Advanced Issues and Answers” and “Tackling Executive Employment Arrangements and Compensation Issues With Finesse.”
The credit hours available for this webinar are:
- 7.00 - CPE for Accountants/NASBA: 7.00 (including regulatory ethics 1.00)
- Personnel / Human Resources: 6.00
- HRCI: 6.00
- SHRM CP / SCP: 6.00
To register for the webinar, or for more information, click here to visit the webinar page on the NBI website.