Hogge Law is pleased to announce that Ray Hogge will serve as a presenter at the June 15, 2016 seminar by National Business Institute, “Human Resource Law from Start to Finish.” Save the date!
This full-day basic to intermediate level program will cover a broad range of subjects important to chief executive officers, chief operating officers, presidents, vice-presidents, human resource managers, accountants, and attorneys. The topics to be covered will include:
- Employee Handbooks and Policies in the 21st Century (Ray Hogge)
- Controlling Unemployment Compensation Costs (Ray Hogge)
- The Affordable Care Act and Other Developments (speaker to be announced)
- Successful Hiring and Recruitment Steps (speaker to be announced)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution in the Employment Context (speaker to be announced)
- Wage and Benefit Issues (speaker to be announced)
- Other Employment Laws You Need to Know (speaker to be announced)
- Workplace Behavior and Privacy - Current Developments (speaker to be announced)
- Discipline and Discharge - Necessary Documentation (speaker to be announced)
- The National Labor Relations Board - Obligations and Compliance (speaker to be announced)
The link for additional information and registration is expected to go live on the National Business Institute website in February. Until then, be sure to save this date on your calendar. For information or assistance, contact National Business Institute or Ray Hogge.